Adams Posts Hourly Foot Traffic Chart For Customer Safety
Adams is here to help us get through this troubling time but wants everyone to shop safely and a time when we can all keep a safe distance.
Most of us are stuck in quarantine and we're doing a lot more snacking than normal. If you need to leave the house to get some essentials when is the best time to go? We've all thought about that question recently. Adams Fairacre Farms released a chart based on foot traffic in their locations.
Though we're in isolation and practicing social distancing we still need to buy essential items like like meat, eggs, milk and fresh produce.
When is the best time to squeeze that shopping in to your day? Adams posted an extremely helpful chart showing their weekly and weekend foot traffic based on customers who enter the store per hour.
I hope this information helps on your next visit to Adams. Be safe and stay healthy.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie