Action Figures Posing in HV is the Best Thing on the Internet
A New York man takes the most realistic pictures of action figures right here in the Hudson Valley and it's my new favorite thing on Instagram.
I loved playing with action figures when I was a kid. Maybe if mine looked this realistic I'd still be playing with them. If you love movies, comics, video games and pop culture you'll appreciate a local artists work.
Antonio Rivera, 36, loves three things. He's passionate about beautiful landscapes, photography and action figures. That's why this New York resident has found a way to combine all of his passions.
"As a hiker in the Hudson Valley, I also bring some of my toys with me to photograph. Toys have always been a big part of my childhood."
You can see all of Antonio's work on his Instagram page, @Tone.Toys. Toy art and designer toys are rising in popularity especially here in the Hudson Valley. There's even a gallery for such pieces in downtown Beacon called Clutter.
"Little Stony Point in Cold Spring, NY is perhaps my most favorite location to photograph my figures."
Here are a few of my favorites from the thousands of pictures on his Instagram.
Here are some other great ones.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie