Access to 180 Craft Beers Up for Grabs at Dutchess County Fair
The smell of fried zeppole is in the air and the traffic on Route 9 is backed up half a mile (unless you know the secret route). That can only mean: the Dutchess County Fair has returned for its 174th year.
From rides and concerts to livestock competitions and delicious local foods, the fair week offers something for everything during its six days at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck. This year's festival runs from Tuesday, Aug. 20 through Sunday, Aug. 25 and offers some expanded discounts.
The WPDH booth at the Dutchess County Fair is hiding something craft beer lovers won't want to miss: a six-pack of VIP access tickets to the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, Sept. 14 in Beacon. The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival features 180 beers from over 90 of the best craft breweries across the country. The VIP pass gives you access to an additional hour of sampling as well as a food voucher and a souvenir hat.
So just how do you get these coveted tickets? All you need to do is download the free WPDH mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Flash the app at a member of our road crew and you'll be able to enter for a chance to win VIP access to the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival.
Can't make it to the fair this year? No problem. You can enter to win through the app. If you're reading this blog post on the WPDH mobile app, you'll see a link below to a form where you can enter to win.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie