‘A Quiet Place 2′ Will Film in Both Dutchess & Ulster County
Don't be shocked if you see John Krasinski and other celebs roaming the Hudson Valley this summer.
I know we're supposed to keep quiet or the aliens will get us but it's hard to hold back the excitement. The sequel to the popular horror movie will be filming at several locations in the Hudson Valley.
The anxiety-filled and award-winning film starring John Krasinski and Emily Blunt was a huge success and had some local ties to the Hudson Valley. It's a great thing that they've decided to bring the set back to Uptsate New York.
The sequel to the 2018 horror film, A Quiet Place was confirmed some time ago and has already begun shooting but we've just been given details on where it will be setting up future locations in the area.
According to the Post Journal, a lot of work will be done in Buffalo but will be working in Dutchess County and Ulster County for a few days.
I'll be looking forward to seeing a ton of selfies with the cast and crew on social media.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie