5th Annual Bow Ties & Blue Jeans Dinner and Auction
It's been a tough week already, so wouldn't it be nice to have something fun to look forward to this weekend? I know just the thing, and it's not only fun, it will also help a great organization.
The YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County will host the 5th Annual Bow Ties & Blue Jeans Dinner and Auction at the Wiltwyck Country Club on Stewart Lane in Kingston this Saturday, March 14, from 6PM - 10PM. All money raised goes back into helping to strengthen the community through the Strong Kids Foundation. It's fun and casual and it's for a great cause.
It's only $75 per ticket or you can get a table for ten for onl $750. For more information about this year's Bow Ties & Blue Jeans Dinner, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County and the Strong Kids Foundation, visit the YMCA website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie