50 Hudson Valley Customers Will Get a Year Supply of Dunkin’
You're going to want to be at Dunkin' on February 12.
Most of us can't even think about functioning without our morning coffee. But what if you could fuel up for an entire year without spending a dime? That's exactly what will happen to 50 Hudson Valley coffee lovers on Wednesday.
To celebrate Valentine's week in the Hudson Valley, the Boris and Robyn Show on 101.5 WPDH is taking their show on the road to the newest Dunkin' location on Route 9 in Fishkill near Walmart.
During the live broadcast, the morning show will hand out free coffee for an entire year to 50 loyal listeners. All you need to get yours is to be one of the first 50 people in line at 7am on February 12.
If you think a year supply of free coffee sounds like something you'd be interested in, make sure to get to the new Dunkin' at 18 Westage Drive on Wednesday, February 12 by 7am.
Winners receive a free medium coffee each week for a year totaling four coffees a month and two bonus months for a total of 56 free medium coffees. Offer does not include espresso beverages.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie