11 Multi-Million Dollar Hudson Valley Homes I’ll Never Afford
It would take a serious stroke of luck or lotto win to afford any of these Hudson Valley homes for most folks. The most expensive home on the market in the area tops out at $16,500,000 but we'd settle for something in the $7-10 million range if you made us.
Who wants to split one with me, which one would you choose? More details on all of these homes can be found on Zillow.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants