Youth Cycling Program in Kingston
Are you wishing that your kid would stop playing video games long enough to get some exercise and appreciate the great outdoors? Maybe he or she just needs a little nudge and something fun to do outside. Enter the ever popular bicycle.
The YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County at 507 Broadway in Kingston is hosting a youth cycling program every Saturday from March 30 - June 1 from 9 am - 12 noon. The program will include basic riding skills, basic bike maintenance, and 8 fun rides in Ulster County. Remember how much fun you used to have riding your bicycle? It's still fun, and it's a great way for the kids to get exercise, meet other kids, and get away from the video games.
The program is open to boys and girls age 10 and up. It's only $50 for members and $75 for non-members. The YMCA turns nobody away for financial need. Scholarships and bikes available. For more information and to register, visit the YMCA website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie