Virtual Workouts with the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County
You would think that with all this extra free time on our hands we'd all be working out and keeping fit. What? That's not happening at your house? It hasn't been happening at my house either, but maybe a little direction would help.
If you visit the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County's facebook page, you just might find all the direction you need. They are actually holding classes through Zoom. There are dance classes, yoga classes, cardio classes and more. Everything you need to keep your family moving and healthy during this potentially unhealthy time.
So, if you find that you and your family are eating more and moving less during this pandemic, maybe it's tome to reverse that before it's too late. Why not join a virtual fitness class with the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County? For all the info and to join one or more of the classes, check out the YMCA facebook page.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie