Young Adult Job Fair in Ulster County
Summer will be here before you know it, and for a lot of young adults, that means it's time to get a summer job. Maybe they're saving up for college, a car, or their own apartment. Maybe they want to help out with family expenses. The only problem is, it's hard to find summer work. Here's a possible solution.
The Ulster County Young Adult/Summer Youth Employment Programs is hosting the 11th Annual Young Adult Job Fair on Wednesday, April 3, at the SUNY-Ulster Kingston campus at 94 Mary's Avenue. The job fair is open all young adults 16 to 24 looking for summer, full or part-time work. Pre-register and attend the fair to be eligible to win prizes including a $20 Gift Card and Mug from Starbucks, passes for whitewater tubing at Town Tinker Tube Rental, Amazon Fire HD tablet from Key Bank, a Quick Chek gift card, a gift card from Emerson Resort and Spa more. To register for the fair, click here.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie