Yikes! Anyone Given Themselves a Horrible Quarantine Haircut?
As most New Yorkers remain indoors longer and longer, there are certain things to wonder about. When are businesses going to reopen? if so, what sort of businesses are considered essential? There are many questions.
While Governor Cuomo outlines a rough plan to reopen some parts of the state here in the coming weeks, it's pretty safe to say that places like barbershops and hair salons aren't going to reopen any time soon. So what to do if your hair starts getting too long? Have you tried cutting your own hair? Did it work, or did you give yourself a chili bowl or reverse mullet? Anyone just shave it all off?
Share your bad haircut stories. Does anyone still own a Flowbee by chance?
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie