Woman Struck By Vehicle on NYS Thruway, Police Say
A woman was struck by a vehicle after her vehicle became disabled on the New York State Thruway.
On Wednesday, November 18 at approximately 7 p.m., Troopers from SP Albany responded to a report of a pedestrian that was struck by a motor vehicle on the New York State Thruway in the town of New Baltimore, Greene County.
The investigation determined that a motor vehicle being operated by 47-year old Mei Chen, of Brooklyn, NY, became disabled in the northbound passing lane.
Chen was outside of her vehicle when she was struck by a second vehicle, which had moved to the shoulder to avoid the broken down car.
Chen was transported to Albany Medical Center and treated for minor injuries.
The driver of the second vehicle, Donald J. Marinucci, age 72, of New Market, Virginia, was not injured
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie