Winter Break Mini Camp in Cornwall
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Great food, parties, gifts, fun times with family and friends. But how do you keep the kids happy and occupied during the school break? And I mean occupied with something other than tv and video games. How about something a little closer to nature?
The Hudson Highlands Nature Museum is hosting a nature based School Break Mini Camp for kids ages 6-9 at the Outdoor Discovery Center on Muser Drive in Cornwall. The camp will be held on six days from 9AM - 3PM between Dec. 23 and January 3. Campers will join museum educators for seasonal fun including hands on activities, games, crafts, hikes, and they will get to meet a different live animal every day. They will also learn how animals survive in the winter.
Admission is $45 a day for museum members and $50 a day for not-yet-members. Pre-registration is required. Register by the day or for all 6 days. For more information visit the event facebook page or the museum's website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie