WEIRD: New York State Trooper Caught in Strange “Standoff”
Troopers have to face a lot on the job. It's no secret that dealing with uncooperative subjects is one of the many challenges they day to day. But what if the subject in question has hooves and weighs around one thousand pounds?
this is the bizarre encounter a trooper in Canisteo in Steuben County had Friday when they came head to head with a stray horse. The "standoff", if you want to call it that, was posted on Twitter by NY State Police, showing the patrol vehicle and the horse on the snowy road.
WGRZ says the trooper tired luring the horse home with alfalfa, though the four-legged resident was more interested licking salt of the hood of the patrol vehicle. Sources say the animal eventually decided to go home.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie