WEIRD: Man Builds Dog Crap Bomb To Explode On Ex-Friend
A 49 year-old man just narrowly avoided going to jail after an unorthodox attempt to get revenge on an ex-friend he says stiffed him. And apparently it was all over a set of tools the man says the other man wouldn't return. It involves explosive crap. Literally.
Oregon Live says the Portland man built a bomb loaded with dog feces. The device came together after the man he visited a wrecking yard, and then packed an old air bag into a tool box with dog crap all over it.
Police says the poopbomber put the device on his friend's Camero April 16. According to a probable-cause affidavit, "it exploded with such force that it sounded like an M80 going off and the dog scat was blown out of the toolbox".
When asked why he did it, he told a judge that he wanted to hurt the other man's ego and get his tools back. He was sentenced to three years probation Tuesday.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE