WEEKEND WEATHER: Windy and Cooler Weather Heading For the Hudson Valley
Friday started off mild and rainy. Once the afternoon arrived, the clouds departed and the wind picked up. Now, cooler weather is on the way. Lows friday night will be in the low 30s.
Highs Saturday will be around 50, with a mixture of sun and clouds. Saturday night will be cold, with lows in the upper 20s to low 30s. Sunday will stay in the mid 40s, with partly cloudy skies. Lows will be in the 30s.
The cooler weather will last into early next week, with Monday's highs in the low to mid 40s.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie