Weekend Weather: Sunny, Warm, and Beautiful For the Hudson Valley
This is the weather we've been waiting for for so long. After getting rained upon for most of the Spring, the Hudson Valley will finally have a beautiful weekend ahead without the chance for precipitation.
Saturday will be sunny and warm with highs in the upper 70s, near 80 F. Saturday night will see lows in the 50s. Sunday will be pretty much the same, with mostly sunny skies and highs around 80 F. lows Sunday night will be in the 50s.
The next chance for rain and thunderstorms won't be until Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie