WEEKEND WEATHER: Sunny and Mild Weather Coming to the Hudson Valley
Friday afternoon's cold and breezy weather will be a thing of the past come this weekend, and we're not complaining about it one bit. After low temps in the 20s Friday night, things will start to warm up significantly here in the Hudson Valley. This will feel like an early spring.
Saturday will see highs near 50, under partly cloudy skies. Lows will be in the 30s. Sunday will be even milder, with highs in the 50s. Monday will continue the warm trend, with highs once again the 50s. There is a chance for showers Monday night, with lows near 40.
Get outdoors, and have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie