Weekend Weather: Hot, Hot, Hot in the Hudson Valley
Friday has been hot, but it's going t get even hotter in the Hudson Valley. The heatwave that's griped most of the country will hang around a few more days, according to meteorologists.
Highs Friday afternoon will hang around the low 90s, with a chance of scattered thunderstorms. Friday's lows will only get down in into the mid 70s.
Saturday will see highs around 100 under sunny and hazy skies. Saturday night will stay in the mid 70s. Sunday will once again get up into the upper 90s, with a slight chance for scattered thunderstorms.
The heat will break by Monday, with highs back down into the 80s.
Drink plenty of water, and stay somewhere cool this weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie