Weekend Weather: Cooler Temperatures On the Way For the Hudson Valley
Friday afternoon will stay cloudy and cool across the area, as Hurricane Dorian passes offshore. Some areas closer to the city and Long Island will experience some wind and rain as the storm moves up the coast later this evening. The Hudson Valley shouldn't see much though when it comes to precipitation.
Saturday and Sunday will see a mixture of sun and clouds, with highs in the mid 70s and fairly low humidity. Nights will be quite cool, with lows in the upper 40s to lower 50s.
Monday will pretty stay the same with mostly sunny skies and highs in the lower 70s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE