WEATHER: Seasonably Cold This Week in the Hudson Valley
Saturday's heavy rains are out of the area, leading to a quiet Sunday. So how's the weather looking as we get back into the work week? The week should start off with little change, but it will grow colder towards the end of the week.
Monday will see highs around 40, with partly cloudy skies. Lows will be in the mid 20s. Tuesday through Thursday will have highs in the upper 30s, with partly cloudy skies. Lows at night will be a bit colder, with temps falling into the mid to upper teens.
Friday will see highs back around 40, and lows in the 20s. Saturday will bring our next chance for precipitation, though it is still too far off to accurately predict.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie