Walmart Forced to Apologize Over Cocaine Santa Sweater
This may have been quite the hit at your next ugly sweater party? Retail giant Walmart has apologized over what appears to be a sweater featuring Santa Claus sitting behind a table with three lines of cocaine. The item showed up on the store's Canadian website, according to the NY Post .
These sweaters, sold by a third-party seller on Walmart.ca, do not represent Walmart’s values and have no place on our website. We have removed these products from our marketplace. We apologize for any unintended offense this may have caused.
See the sweater HERE.
A description of the sweater on the website said “We all know how snow works. It’s white, powdery and the best snow comes straight from South America."
The sweater depicted the simple phrase "Let it snow!" Maybe Santa's into snorting old snow?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie