Vogue Profiles The Two Sides Of New Paltz
A small Hudson Valley town has caught the attention of Vogue magazine. Vogue takes a look at the two sides of New Paltz, the majestic Mohonk Mountain House and all it offers, and the quaint downtown area featuring locals shops, restaurants and more. When it comes to buzz towns in the area, places like Beacon and Kingston come to mind. But if you dig a little deeper, you'll find that the Hudson Valley has much more to offer.
When it comes to New Paltz, there's no doubt when it comes to Mohonk Mountain House, we've got a pretty remarkable landmark in the area. The legendary resort offers a cozy place to experience hiking, ice-skating, and snowshoeing to go along with the epic view of the surrounding scenery.
Less than 20 minutes from Mohonk, the Village of New Paltz offers a wide variety of restaurants and breweries to go along with the cool shops. A person could get lost for the day just walking around checking out everything the town has to offer.
When was the last time you spent the day in New Paltz?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie