Traffic Nightmare on Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge
The traffic lights at River Road are not working, which is causing a traffic nightmare on the Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge Wednesday evening.
Due to the traffic lights not working at River Road, police officers have stepped in to direct traffic.
Traffic in the eastbound lanes is backed up the entire length of the bridge, and the westbound lanes are also experiencing delays.
Route are flooding onto State Route 9G.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie