Town of Wallkill Touch-a-Truck Is this Saturday
When my nephews were very little, and even now that they're a bit older, one of their favorite activities was going to their local touch-a-truck event. I was not familiar with the whole touch-a-truck thing, but after I saw pictures of my nephews' smiling faces, I knew that this was a very cool event.
This Saturday, May 4, from 10 am - 1 pm, The Town of Wallkill will hold their 7th Annual Touch-a-Truck at Circleville Park on 50 Creamery Road in Circleville. There will be lots of trucks for the kids to touch. Fire trucks, ambulances, police cars, public works trucks, construction vehicles and much more. There will also be a "quiet hour" for children with sensitive hearing from 10 am - 11 am.
This Saturday's Touch-a-Truck event at Circleville Park is a free event, so make sure you bring the whole family for a day full of fun. Have questions? Call the Supervisor's office at 845 692-7832, or visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie