Tickets for the Harvest Food Truck Festival
How many times have I said that the only problem with autumn here in the Hudson Valley is trying to decide which fall festivals to go to and which to skip. But I can tell you that you don't want to skip the Food Truck Harvest Festival this Saturday, Oct. 19 at Barton Orchards in Poughquag. And you can win tickets this week on The Boris and Robyn Show.
What's the Food Truck Harvest Festival? Over a dozen food trucks, apple and pumpkin picking, live music, a corn maze, costume contest, and lots of food trucks with delicious and local foods to choose from. All in the setting of the beautiful Barton Orchards in Poughquag. Make sure you're listening every morning this week for your chance to win tickets.
We'll also have up to the minute traffic with Nancy Reamy, news with Bobby Welber, rock news, the stoner report, Commander Tom with a Veterans update on Wednesday and attorney Jonna Spilbor on Thursday. It's going to be a fun week. Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie