This Week’s Rock News: Rolling Stones Release Brand New Song
Do you even know what day it is? It’s Friday and it’s the weekend once again. And every weekend, I give you a recap of the week’s rock news just in case you missed it this week on The Boris and Robyn Show.
We start out with great news this week. The Rolling Stones have surprised us with the release of a brand new song. And it's got a COVID-19 spin, but that was kind of accidental. Anyway, it's really good and you can check it out right here.
Kudos going out to both Bon Jovi and Dead and Company. They’ve decided not to tease the fans with postponing their tours. They’ve cancelled them outright so the fans could get full refunds during a time when money is really needed. And speaking of refunds, we also have a story this week on what ticketmaster is planning to do concerning refunds. Get the info by clicking on the rock news link below.
In other COVID-19 related news, last weekend’s One World: Together at Home performance is now available to listen to. You can get more details by listening to this week’s rock news
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show, but if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Thanks for listening and be well.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie