This Week’s Rock News: Fire Destroyed Over 100,000 Recordings
Welcome to the weekend and another recap of this week's rock news. The big story this week concerns a fire that actually happened years ago, but details are just now emerging. You can get more details by listening to this week's rock news. Just click on the link below.
It's not all bad news this week, thankfully. Steve Miller fans already know that he will be playing at UPAC in Kingston on July 28, but did you know he's got an album coming out? Not just any album, either. This one is going to be very cool, and you can find out more by listening to this week's rock news.
Are you a Creedence Clearwater Revival fan? If you are, you may have noticed that their performance at Woodstock in 1969 was not included on the album. Wondering what they sounded like? You're about to be able to find out. Check out this week's rock news to find out how.
And I guess it wouldn't be rock news without a story about the Woodstock 50 concert. Or the lack of a Woodstock 50 concert as the case may be. More in this week's rock news.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show. But if you miss it, check back here. Have a great weekend and thanks for listening!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie