Things I Didn’t Get Done During the Pandemic
When the coronavirus pandemic first hit, I tried to see it as a time to get things done. Things I’ve been meaning to do, but have put off for whatever reason. Yes, I would use this time to better myself. It didn’t quite turn out that way. But I’ve got a good list of things I didn’t do.
That's a pretty good list, don't you think? Too bad it's all the stuff I didn't do. How about you? Productive or lazy like me?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants