The O+ Festival Returns to Kingston Oct. 11-13
Are you familiar with the O+ Festival? The O+ (pronounced O positive) Festival is a great weekend for a great cause. Healthcare for those that bring art into our lives. It's a not for profit organization that connects musicians, artists, health and wellness providers, and the community in a weekend long celebration.
The O+ Festival was started in Kingston back in 2010, and it has become huge. They now hold O+ Festivals in California and Chicago, and now also in Poughkeepsie. Many artists and musicians are without health insurance, which means they have no way to pay for healthcare. So they often go without. The O+ festival is a great solution. Everybody gives what they can, whether it be music, art, or donations. A win/win situation. People helping people.
The O+ Festival is Oct. 11 - 13 in Kingston. There will be bands playing all weekend, artists, expos, films, installations, murals, performances, multi-site experiential projects and workshops and so much more. Come to the O+ Festival and celebrate good music, good art, and good health for everyone. For more information, visit the O+ facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie