The Forsyth Nature Center Fall Festival Is Sunday
The Hudson Valley has got to be one of the best places to celebrate the autumn season. In fact, there is so much going on that it's hard to choose which events to attend. If you are looking for something that is fun, educational, and benefits a great cause, I have an idea for you. The 17th Annual Forsyth Nature Center Fall Festival is coming up this Sunday, Oct. 12 from 11AM - 4PM.
This is a fun day for the whole family, and all proceeds directly benefit the Forsyth Nature Center in Kingston. There will be live entertainment, music, crafts, foods and baked goods, and plenty activities for children of all ages. A hayride, a corn maze, face painting, children's programs and plenty of local vendors. What a great way to welcome the fall season, and for such a good cause.
The Forsyth Nature Center is located at 157 Lucas Avenue in Kingston. The Fall festival is free, and there will be parking at Dietz Stadium. For more information about Sunday's Fall Festival, visit the facebook event page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie