The Dutchess County SPCA Needs Blankets
If you have some time to help a local animal shelter, this is an easy way to do so.
The Dutchess County SPCA posted on their Facebook page back on September 27th that they were looking for specific donations. They were in need of blankets.
While they ended up getting some donations, they still need more.
If you have any used, clean, blankets or are able to buy a new one, there are several places you can drop off your donations. According to the SPCA they will have donation boxes at the Hyde Park Free Library and all branches of Rhinebeck Savings Bank for the rest of the month.
If you'd like to bring the donations directly to the Dutchess County SPCA , they're open Tuesday through Sunday from 12pm-5pm and will extend their hours on Thursday until 7pm.
The Dutchess County SPCA is located at 636 Violet Avenue, Hyde Park and can be reached by phone at 845-452-7722.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie