The 5 Nicest Rock Stars I Got to Interview
I’ve been very lucky to have a long career in radio, and even luckier that it’s been on a rock and roll station. The music I love and the music I grew up on. I’ve also done my fair share of interviews. Some of the people I interviewed were surprisingly rude, which is always a big disappointment, but others were surprisingly nice, and those are the ones that stand out the most. So here it is, my list of the 5 nicest rock stars I’ve interviewed.
There you have it. The 5 nicest rock stars I’ve interviewed. There were many others, but these are the 5 that came to mind immediately. Maybe I’ll share the 5 rudest next time.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie