The 22nd Annual Rosendale International Pickle Festival
I love Rosendale. It's definitely one of the coolest little towns in the Hudson Valley. It's close to New Paltz and Kingston, its got great mountain views, it's quirky and it's a real community-minded town. Where else can you go to a pickle festival every year? Yes, I said pickle festival. And it's happening again.
The 22nd Annual Rosendale International Pickle Festival is on Sunday, Nov. 24, from 10AM - 5PM at the Rosendale Recreation Center 1055 Route 32 South in Rosendale. Dill pickles, sour pickles, half sours and sweet. Whatever your favorite style of pickle, you'll be able to get it. The festival is held in large tents out on the grassy field of the rec center. There will be 20-25 pickle vendors, in addition to craft, grocery and hot food vendors. About 100 vendors in all. It's always a great time, and a fun way to kick off the holiday season.
The International Pickle Festival is rain or shine. Also, make sure you dress warm because the tents have walls but are not heated. For more information, and to find out about parking, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie