The 10th Annual Holiday Market at Bethel Woods
The Annual Holiday Market returns to Bethel Woods Center for the Arts this Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 7 and 8 from 11AM - 4PM. It is free, and you will be able to check out a wide selection of gift items crafted by local artists and more.
More than 85 artists, crafters, and specialty food vendors will gather in the Market Sheds and Event Gallery at Bethel Woods, providing guests the opportunity to shop a wide selection of unique holiday gifts. The Event Gallery and Market Sheds provide a warm and festive atmosphere for this special opportunity to shop local. Children and families are invited create in the Holiday Craft Studio and to take photographs with Santa from 3PM - 5PM in The Museum's Main Exhibit in front of the iconic psychedelic bus. There will also be live caroling throughout the day.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie