Thanksgiving Week on The Boris and Robyn Show
It's a nice short week here on The Boris and Robyn Show as we get ready for Thanksgiving. Only three days. But we're going to try to pack five days worth of fun in only three days. I think we can do it.
We've got a cool prize to give away this week. It's ski tickets for Catamount Mountain. So if you want to hit the slopes, make sure you're listening this week at 7:45 for your chance to win the tickets.
We've also got the folks from Darkside Records in Poughkeepsie coming in to give us a preview of Record Store Day this Friday, Nov. 29. And we're going to tell you about some cool things we've got planned for Dec.
Plus, up to the minute traffic and news, rock news, the stoner report, Commander Tom will update us on Veterans events on Wednesday more. It's all happening this week on The Boris and Robyn Show. Thanks for listening.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie