Tax Preparation Help at Poughkeepsie Libraries
Does the thought of doing your taxes stress you out? All those numbers and forms, and so many questions. This year, do yourself a favor. Don't stress, head to one of the libraries in Poughkeepsie.
The AARP Tax-Aide Program will be at the Boardman Road Library on from 9AM - 3PM Tuesdays from Feb. 4 - April 7 and at Adriance Memorial Library on Market Street Thursdays, Feb. 6 - April 9, from 9AM - 3:30PM. The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide program offers free tax preparation service for low to middle income families, individuals, and seniors at over 5,000 locations across the country. In cooperation with the IRS, AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers are trained to understand individual federal tax issues, especially the provisions of the tax code that affect older people.
There is no fee, no sales pitch, no age limit and you do not have to be a member of AARP to qualify for the service. For more information, visit the facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie