Swing into Spring with the Poughkeepsie Farm Project
Do you love to swing dance or would you like to learn? How would you like a little mid week break where you can dance and help a great organization? Sounds like a win/win to me. If you agree, check this out.
Dance the night away on Wednesday, April 17, from 7 - 9 pm at the Environmental Cooperative Barn on Vassar Farm Lane in Poughkeepsie at "Swing into Spring", a benefit concert and dance to support the work of the Poughkeepsie Farm Project, with The Big Band Sound, a 20-piece jazz orchestra. Can't dance? Come at 6 pm for a swing dance lesson for beginners, led by instructors from Uptown Swing Kingston. The dance is open to the public and the admission donation at the door is $10 per person. Uptown Swing will also be performing a dance demo during intermission.
For directions and more information about the "Swing into Spring" benefit concert and dance, visit the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie