Poughkeepsie Farm Project’s 12th Annual Soup-A-Bowl
It's officially autumn, and every year around this time the Poughkeepsie Farm Project staff, board, volunteers, and friends celebrate food and community with the Soup-A-Bowl Benefit Luncheon. This year's benefit is coming up on Sunday, Oct. 6, at the Alumnae House at Vassar College, 161 College Avenue in Poughkeepsie.
There will be two seatings, the first from noon - 1:30 pm, and the second from 2 pm - 3:30 pm. Proceeds benefit the charitable and educational programs of the Poughkeepsie Farm Project. Ticket-goers will be treated to various bowls of soups, breads, beverages and desserts from local restaurants, live music from the Roundabout Ramblers, games, a silent auction and a handmade bowl created by local artisans at pottery classes at PFP's community partner, Art Centro. A fun day for a great cause.
Tickets for the Soup-A-Bowl are only $40, $10 for children 5-12 (lunch only, no bowl), free for 4 and under. For more information, visit the Poughkeepsie Farm Project Soup-A-Bowl website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie