Sunny and Mild Weather This Week For The Hudson Valley
Fall is just around the corner, and it's certainly going to start feeling that way. Highs Sunday afternoon will stay in the upper 70s under party cloudy skies.
Monday will bring the one real chance for rain, as skies will remain cloudy with highs in the 70s. Lows will fall to around 50.
Tuesday through Thursday should be sunny and beautiful, with highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s to around 50.
Friday will be slightly warmer with highs in the upper 70s and partly cloudy skies.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE