Starry Starry Night on the Walkway Over the Hudson
Mark your calendars now. One of the biggest and best fundraisers for the Walkway Over the Hudson is coming up on Friday, Oct. 4. This year's Starry Starry Night event will be held from 6 pm - 10 pm at the Ulster Welcome Center Plaza at Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park on Haviland Road in Highland. And this year the Walkway is celebrating its 10th anniversary, so it will be bigger and better than ever.
Starry Starry Night will feature delicious food from Chef Ed Kowalski paired with acclaimed wines and craft beer from Millbrook Vineyards and Winery and Half Time Beverages. You'll be able to gather with friends on the Walkway for drinks and desserts while watching the stunning fireworks display. It's always a great time, and it's for a great cause.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie