Some of the Coldest Weather This Winter to Impact the Hudson Valley This Week
If you were hoping March would start off feeling Spring-like, then you're not going to like this week's forecast.
Some parts of the Hudson Valley are under Winter Storm Warnings as anywhere from 4 to 8 inches of snow is expected during Sunday night's snow storm. Once the storm moves out, then the weather is going to get very cold. In fact, it's going to feel more like the middle of January rather than March this week.
Highs Monday will reach the upper 30s. It's the lows, however, will be near 0. Factor in the wind, and the wind chill will feel like as low as -10 F. Highs Tuesday through Thursday will only be the 20s with lows in the single digits.
Friday will bring a slight warm up with highs back in the 30s. and lows in the 20s.
Grab your coats and bundle up this week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie