Should Cameras Be on School Buses? Gov. Cuomo Says ‘Yes’
Should there be cameras on public school buses? Gov. Andrew Cuomo says there should.
What are the benefits of having cameras on school buses? According to a press release from the governor's office, the reason is all about student safety.
If you are a parent of a school-aged child who rides the bus to school, does this make you feel better about your kids taking the bus? Do you think that this interferes with the natural growing up of your kids? Does this keep them from learning or will this keep them on their best behavior?
Let us know.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie