Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect For Parts Of The Hudson Valley
The watch includes, Dutchess, Ulster, Sullivan, Greene, Columbia, and Deleware counties. The biggest threat for severe weather across the area is wind damage and hail, as storms should approach the region by late afternoon and into early evening.
Right now, the NWS says that the brunt of the bad weather should stay in the central and western part of the New York state, though any part of the area could experience severe weather.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie