Rosendale Street Festival Is July 20 and 21
One of the most fun weekends of the year in Ulster County is coming up in a couple of weeks. The Rosendale Street Festival is Saturday, July 20 and Sunday, July 21 throughout the Town of Rosendale. A whole weekend of music and fun for the whole family.
The Rosendale Street Festival is a family-friendly, not for profit grassroots organization that was started in 1978 to showcase local talent and to celebrate the birthday of Rosendale icon, Uncle Willy. Today the Street Fest continues this tradition and has evolved into a two-day event that closes Main Street and boasts seven stages, over 80 bands, over 100 of the best vendors in the Hudson Valley, parades, kids crafts, and film festivals.
The Rosendale Street festival is an entirely volunteer-run event, and proceeds go to supporting the music department of Kingston, New Paltz, and Rondout Valley School Districts. For more information and a schedule of events, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie