Popular Hudson Valley Grocery Store Hiring 1,000 Employees
As Stop & Shop continues to invest in its local communities, it will hire more than 1,000 part-time associates.
To fill these open roles, Stop & Shop will hold jobs fairs at its stores in Westchester and Dutchess Counties from Noon until 4 p.m. on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
The available positions include part-time opportunities in the bakery, deli, grocery, produce, seafood and meat departments. There are also openings on the night crew, as well as for cashiers, porters, and baggers.
The company will hire 600 associates in Connecticut, 250 associates in Western Massachusetts, 250 associates in Westchester County and 50 associates in Duchess County.
The part-time positions provide for 12-28 hours of work each week. Part-time employees receive competitive pay, paid training, flexible schedules, a company discount, paid time off and career advancement opportunities.
Cashiers and baggers must be at least 16 years old; the other positions require applicants to be 18 years of age.
Interested applicants who are unable to visit a store in-person can apply online at Stop & Shop's website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie