Police: Woman Carrying Baby Punches Another Woman in New York
Carrying a baby strapped to your chest doesn't give you legal right to go around hitting people.
Police are searching for a woman who was carrying a baby when she struck another woman on the subway in April. NBC reports that while the incident happened two months ago, the NYPD just released the surveillance footage Monday.
What's even more absurd is that it all started over an accidental bump. Police say the 53-year-old victim was getting on the southbound E train at the Forest Hills-71 Avenue station when she bumped into the other woman, who was pushing a stroller and carrying the baby in a strap-on carrier, as she got off the train.
That's when the suspect allegedly got back on the train and socked the other woman in the face. The suspect is said to be in her 30s and light skinned.
No word if the baby got any good shots in during the brief scuffle.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie