Police: Hudson Valley Cocaine Dealer Arrested
A Hudson Valley man who allegedly sold cocaine in the local area was arrested.
On Thursday, the New York State Police Troop K Community Narcotics Enforcement Team, with the help of the New York State Police Special Operations Response Team, arrested 55-year-old Derrick B. Lorick Sr. of Beacon.
Police allegedly found 11.5 grams of cocaine, narcotics packaging and weighing equipment in Lorick's Beacon home when State Police executed a search warrant at the home early Thursday morning.
Lorick was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a class B felony.
Lorick was arraigned in the City of Beacon Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail on $20,000 bail $40,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Man Finds Cockroach in Fast-Food Burger
- 3 Shot, 2 Killed Saturday Night in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Stars in #1 Movie in The World
- Deer Causes Fatal Accident On Palisades Parkway, Woman Killed
- Hudson Valley Man Sold Heroin On School Grounds, Police Say
- Police: Hudson Valley Prisoner Clogs Cell's Toilet, Smears Feces