Person Allegedly Drove Go-Kart Over Three Times the Legal Limit
You don't have to be driving a car or boat to get a DWI. One young man is finding out the hard way. And while this didn't happen in New York, this could apply just about anywhere. Take notice.
The London CTV is reporting that a 21 year-old man is being charged with driving a go-kart while under the influence. Police say he was stopped around midnight Saturday. Officials say the young man wasn't wearing a regular motorcycle helmet, and instead, a cowboy hat. Yeehaw!
Police say after being pulled over for speeding and having no lights on, the suspect had more than three times the legal limit for alcohol in his system.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants