Pawling Man Charged With Sexual Abuse, Police Say
A Pawling man has been arrested for sexual abuse following an investigation.
The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office reports the arrest of Alex Ramos-Hernandez, 27 of Pawling, in connection with a recent investigation by Sheriff’s Office Detectives along with the Child Advocacy Center.
Ramos-Hernandez was arrested on September 27 and is accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with the victim. The victim is known to Ramos-Hernandez, and at this time there doesn’t appear to be a threat to public safety.
No further information about the victim or circumstances will be released at this time. Ramos-Hernandez has been charged with one count of sexual abuse in the first-degree, which is a felony.
After being processed he was arraigned before the Town of Pawling Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail on $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
If anyone has any information related to this case or similar incidents involving Mr. Ramos-Hernandez they are urged to contact Deputy David Meyer at (845) 486-3778
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie